Admission in Progress:
Steps to Admission:
1. Parents to fill in Registration Form
- Download BWA REGISTRATION FORM
- Attach two passport sized photographs
- Bring in Original Birth Certificate for sighting
- Copy of Birth certificate for file
- Attach previous most recent school Report
- Collect Medical forms
We are pleased to announce that Bluewaters Academic college admission process for the academic year 2020/2021 into year 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 is ongoing. Bluewaters Academy offers British Education, WAEC, International exams such as SAT, TOEFEL, IGCSE, IELTS and Microsoft certifications.
We offer French, Mandarin, German as well as Nigerian Languages and Music. We offer student placement services with international Colleges/ Universities across all Continents.
You can download the form below or visit us at our Admissions office: Bluewaters Academy Plot4/5 Abeke Ogunkoya Drive, off Babatunde Anjous, Off Admiralty, Lekki phase 1, Lagos state.
OR call +2349070001962, +2348058532320.
2. Pay the registration fee of N 10,000
3. Await call for Assessment – Reception class in year 7 and year 8 upwards
4. Assessment/Meeting with Head Teacher
5. If successful Head Teacher assigns a class and sports house and advices Admin office and then the parents.
6. Actual entry into school/class of the child takes place ONLY after all formalities have been completed
- Full payment of all school fees/check with Bursar/receipt. Click here for payment
- Purchase of school uniform /PE uniform